"Install" and its already installed and to latest version

hart2hart

Where does it list "Install"?

The node server details page should show "Install" for the purchase option that you have a license for.  Selecting install then gives you the option to either re-install it to an existing slot or do another install to a free slot.

The Purchases page should have a button to "Re-install" if it currently installed.  If you're seeing "Install" here, that would be a bug.

Where does it list "Install"?
The node server details page should show "Install" for the purchase option that you have a license for.  Selecting install then gives you the option to either re-install it to an existing slot or do another install to a free slot.
The Purchases page should have a button to "Re-install" if it currently installed.  If you're seeing "Install" here, that would be a bug.

I’m sorry Bob. It is on the purchases page but it’s on a beta version line and not the production version (correctly showing Re-Install).

Do you know if there been thought s towards removing the beta version if production version has been purchased and installed? Got same thing on eISYIR. I’d be fine with an option to remove it from list or nothing as it not a big deal.

The purchases page is showing what node servers you have a license for.

If a beta version of a node server is using a different id from the production version then it is considered a separate node server and there is no way for PG3 (or UDI even) to know that they may be related.

When the original multi-store feature was enabled, every store entry had to have a unique ID so there wasn't any way to link a beta version with a production version.  That's no longer true, but is up to the developer to decide if they are linked or are total separate node servers.

I think the recent change to the purchase page was to separate out the entries by store which is probably why you're seeing separate lines for the beta and production versions now.

I think the only way to remove a node server license record is for someone to manually do that.