Getting messages from old Polisy

JTsao

I migrated from a Polisy to an eisy a few weeks ago - sold my Polisy on eBay and now I am getting messages about node servers that I have not purchased - the Polisy also re-appeared in ISY portal - I deleted it again from my account but am still getting messages - any ideas on how to get this cleaned up ?

2 hours ago, JTsao said:

I migrated from a Polisy to an eisy a few weeks ago - sold my Polisy on eBay and now I am getting messages about node servers that I have not purchased - the Polisy also re-appeared in ISY portal - I deleted it again from my account but am still getting messages - any ideas on how to get this cleaned up ?

I would suggest opening a support ticket and get UD to permanently remove the uuid from your account.

Alternately, if you have contact information for the person who purchased your Polisy, contact them & have them update their account with the new uuid. However, I still suspect, UD would want to hear from you first.

It looks like PG3 from your former polisy is still logged in to your account.

If the polisy has been migrated to PG3x and is fairly recent, the proper way is to click on System | Switch Portal profile. The new owner will be prompted to reenter his portal credentials. He can create a new account if he does not already has one.

If he purchased licences, this will follow his polisy as this is tied to the uuid, not the account.