Simple On/Off program won't execute

Have a network with five on/off device switches operating window candles from sunset (turn on) until 11:30 (turn off).  Things worked fine.  The PLM failed and I replaced it.  Although the Admin Console shows all the Program Details re-established, the network does not execute.  The Programs Summary Table shows Activity as "Not Loaded" and Status as "Out of Memory" for both the on and off programs. 

I believe this happened once before, and I was advised that my ISY firmware and User Interface were not the same versions.  When I made them compatible, the problems were eliminated and things worked as planned.  So, I checked for this same version mismatch.  However, versions are the same (see attched screen) and the programs don't execute.

Please help!!Admin_Cnsl.jpg.06a7f0593709de16d4b3fd1d7c7c7b0d.jpg

5.3.0 is pretty old.  many bugs have been repaired since.   at some point you should consider upgrading.

The most important question is what happens when you attempt to turn the scene on or off via the buttons in the admin console?  does it work from there?

Next move to the programs tab and click then right click the program name, choose Run Then and then do it again and Choose Run Else.  did it work from here? 

Here is the wiki for the steps to try.  You may need to reset the PLM to new and simply try again.  But Out of memory can also be related to a device no longer in a program.  Look at the programs that say "out of memory" for any // not found errors.  If a device is missing or changes for some reason that will do it.

https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=ISY-99i/ISY-26_INSTEON:File_Menu#Restore_Devices