UD Mobile Remote Access - Portal

n_sievers
Go to solution Solved by Javi,

I have noticed this morning following leaving my local network and trying to access UD Mobile, initially the connection was painfully slow and all nodes did not populate.  I closed out the app an reconnected but took several minutes for it to connect and was still exceptionally slow and only a couple other nodes populated.  I had checked multiple times and the last time I tried going on about 15 minutes ago, it would not connect at all and the error that I get when this occurs is: "Connection Type: oAuthPortal.  Error code 404".  I am back on my local network and everything connects and works perfectly fine.  I do have at the local address set up and my wifi network registered so that it can properly and quickly change over from local to remote as soon as my local network is not available.  I tried logging into my portal to see if that was showing delay as well but all I good there.  It was working properly over earlier this weekend and I updated UD Mobile this weekend so not sure if it related to that or not since I was on my local network all day yesterday and just discovered this upon connecting remotely.  

Hi @n_sievers,

What ihardware (994/Polisy/eisy) are you using?   Do you get any error messages from Settings Tab > Systems > Your System, Remote Connection Section > Test Remote Connection? Note that you will need to disable WiFi on your Mobile device if you have Local Connection Settings configured.  

May be today's weather in Denver 😁

5 hours ago, Javi said:

Hi @n_sievers,

What ihardware (994/Polisy/eisy) are you using?   Do you get any error messages from Settings Tab > Systems > Your System, Remote Connection Section > Test Remote Connection? Note that you will need to disable WiFi on your Mobile device if you have Local Connection Settings configured.  

May be today's weather in Denver 😁

3 hours ago, Javi said:

Server issue corrected.

Sorry for the delay as I got tied up with work meetings.  I checked a bit ago and noticed everything is back up and working as it should again!  Thank you!  I was moving a bit slow due to the weather in Denver today as well!  :)

• Like 1

I too have had issues all day.  It started last night when trying to view a program in my Favorites.  I've seen it appear to come back a few times, right now all the statuses updated but the programs still fail ERROR Could not get requested values.  If you keep pressing the icon it will finally display (usually).  I also experienced the values refresh issue but that seems to be working at the moment, right now it's just the Programs that fail to display.  I've rebooted my eisy.  Everything is fine with the AC.

14 hours ago, GJ Software Products said:

I too have had issues all day.  It started last night when trying to view a program in my Favorites.  I've seen it appear to come back a few times, right now all the statuses updated but the programs still fail ERROR Could not get requested values.  If you keep pressing the icon it will finally display (usually).  I also experienced the values refresh issue but that seems to be working at the moment, right now it's just the Programs that fail to display.  I've rebooted my eisy.  Everything is fine with the AC.

I can not replicate this behavior, also cannot find this exact error message.   Is this still happening?  Can you post a screenshot of the error message? iOS or Android? What is the hardware (eisy, Policy, or isy)?

9 hours ago, Javi said:

I can not replicate this behavior, also cannot find this exact error message.   Is this still happening?  Can you post a screenshot of the error message? iOS or Android? What is the hardware (eisy, Policy, or isy)?

@JaviYes at 11/21 16:25 PST it still persists. (That's an earlier screen-shot but same message at 16:25).

image.png.f29a66e6b9299b8641f2f05011cd9e95.png

iOS 17.1.1    eisy (IoX 5.7.1)

Edited by GJ Software Products
1 hour ago, GJ Software Products said:

@JaviYes at 11/21 16:25 PST it still persists. (That's an earlier screen-shot but same message at 16:25).

iOS 17.1.1    eisy (IoX 5.7.1)

I don't think this is related to the original issue. We recently rebuilt favorites and there were are few status errors in programs. Do you have the latest version of UD Mobile for iOS (1.1.40)?

Does the same error happen from the Home Tab?

14 hours ago, GJ Software Products said:

@Javi Yes, UD Mobile is at 1.1.40 .  No, Home/My Programs/Folder/Program[1 or 2] both programs display fine without the error dialogue.

This sounds like it is an issue with Favorites, however I cannot replicate.  Please send me a PM or open a Ticket and attach a copy of the UD Mobile backup file, this must be zipped first for tickets.    I may also need to do a brief remote diagnostic so will provide instructions for you to approve our access if needed.