Can't select custom messages all of a sudden

Kentinada
Go to solution Solved by gzahar,

This has been working up until maybe an hour ago.  I can no longer select the custom message from the Email/Notifications Customizations.  Here is the code below.  Both notifications (one sent to Pushover and the other UD Mobile) have selected message ID 9 to send.  If I run the code, it works.  But see the screen shots and you'll see that message ID 0 is the only thing I can now pick from.  What happened? 

Front Door Lights ON - [ID 000F][Parent 0001]

If
        From    Sunset 
        To      11:59:00PM (same day)
    And 'Motion-Sensor' is switched On

Then
        Set 'Front Porch Lights' On

// This is a Message sent to Pushover with an Email/Notifications Customized message.

Set 'Notification Controller / Service Pushover UDEISYPO' Send Sys Custom With Params To KBM_iPhone Priority=Normal Format=None Sound=Pushover (default) Retry=30 Expire=60 Content 9 Notification ID (ID=9)

// This is a Message sent to UD Mobile

Set 'Notification Controller / UD Mobile' Send Message To Kent Sound 'default' Content 9 Notification ID (ID=9)

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 12.33.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 12.33.58 PM.png

• Solution
2 hours ago, Kentinada said:

This is the list of Email/Notifications I currently have.  I deleted a few. Does that matter that they're not in order of 1, 2, 3, etc.? 

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 12.35.37 PM.png

Yes, I found it will stop loading messages at the first non-used number.  It will not skip over unused numbers.  I just created messages titled spare for any missing numbers.

• Like 1