My polyglot stopped and EISY reboot didn't help

Go to solution Solved by Geddy,

My polyglot just stopped for no known reason. I rebooted the eisy box and it didn't come back. Where do I start with troubleshooting this to get it going again?

Adding some additional info. I did a hard reboot using 6 button press, and unplug too. Still no pg3x. I ssh'd into the box and did a ps aux to see what was running. I saw only one line with polyglot that looked like an error:

polyglot   3269   0.0  0.0   13176   2712  -  Ss   09:08    0:00.10 /usr/local/bin/mDNSResponderPosix -f /usr/local/etc/udx.d/static/mdns.services -b -P /var

The ISY admin console runs fine, and so does my HousePanel node app I have running on the same eisy box on a different port. The PG3x port 3000 just doesn't load. I'm really stuck here.

Edited by kewashi
  • Solution

@kewashi I think in this instance you'd be better off opening a support ticket with UDI rather than trying to get help on the forums. If this isn't a common issue not too many users would be able to help on this and UDI would be able to troubleshoot quicker/deeper/better than waiting on forum posts.

Support ticket: https://www.universal-devices.com/my-tickets

• Like 1