Add user device

Things are working nicely on my UD mobile, however, I added an additional phone and I cant get it to show on The UD mobile "Devices" section for notification settings. 

EISY, iOS phones. All devices up to date and working.

Things are working nicely on my UD mobile, however, I added an additional phone and I cant get it to show on The UD mobile "Devices" section for notification settings. 
EISY, iOS phones. All devices up to date and working.

Restart the Notification plugin, then after a couple minutes resync UDM.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, oamber said:

Did this, process went well. Still no new phone showing up

If the phone is not showing on UD-Mobile > Notifications-Tab > Setting (gear icon), then it is likely the device is signed into another Portal account.

Multiple Account support requires that the Node Server is installed again with the API key for the other account. Edit: See Jimbo's comment below.

25 minutes ago, Javi said:

If the phone is not showing on UD-Mobile > Notifications-Tab > Setting (gear icon), then it is likely the device is signed into another Portal account.

Multiple Account support requires that the Node Server is installed again with the API key for the other account.

Thanks Javi, didn't think about that.  But the node server does support multiple portal accounts by adding separate "UD Portal" service nodes.  The UD Mobile node doesn't support multiple portal accounts. 

• Like 1

Was the issue resolved?  If so please let us know how for future reference.

If not resolved:

Is the Notifications API Key (Notification Tab > Settings > API Key) the same on both Mobile Devices? 

Do are both devices listed under the Devices Section (Notification Tab > Settings > Devices)?   If they are are there any special characters in the name?