Strange problem with plug in data not moviong to ISY(x)

I have been noticing this problem for a while, but I am having trouble figuring out the source, I have narrowed it down a bit, and now at least see where the disconnect is (though I don;t know what the problem is...)

Data in the ISY (eISY) isn't populating from the plug-in until I reboot.  Here are two current screenshots to prove my point. You can see weekly and monthly are quite a bit off.  They will not change on the ISY side until I reboot. 

I haven't rebooted yet in case there are any potential logs that would helpful.

You can see that the data in the ISY is old.  If I reboot, it will update, but then it will be off again until the next reboot.  As far as I know, everything is on the latest versions of everything.

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 3.00.55 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 3.01.24 PM.png

Edited by smileyw
1 hour ago, smileyw said:

Data in the ISY (eISY) isn't populating from the plug-in until I reboot.  Here are two current screenshots to prove my point. You can see weekly and monthly are quite a bit off.  They will not change on the ISY side until I reboot. 

I haven't rebooted yet in case there are any potential logs that would helpful.

You can see that the data in the ISY is old.  If I reboot, it will update, but then it will be off again until the next reboot.  As far as I know, everything is on the latest versions of everything.

I don't understand what you are trying to say.  From the two screen shots it looks like the weekly and monthly values are the same on PG3 and ISY which is how it should be.    Those values shouldn't be changing unless there is actual rain accumulating (which from the rain rate of 0, it appears it is not). 

And how are you determining that the data in the ISY is old?  What are you comparing it with?

Logs are always helpful and in most cases necessary.  You can always download the log package and PM it to me and I'll take a look. 

You are correct.  I accidentally restarted PG3 between all that, so everything updated.  I thought I grabbed it in time, but I didn't.  I will wait until it rains again post screenshots and send you the logs.  But there is something not updating until restart.  I will also play with which thing needs to be restarted in order for it to update.  (i.e. The node, PG3, or the eISY.)