Help with Aeotec Trisensor Setup

I have installed the UD USB Dongle and am attempting to get the TriSensor up and running.  On my AC, it shows ZY 002 V1 Alarm and ZY 002 Wake Up.  Light on sensor shows it is included FWIW.  How to I get light and temperature readings from this? 

You should also have a node for light and temperature in addition to Alarm and Wake.

The status window in the admin console won't populate until the sensor sends data which could take a while depending on the sensor settings.

What controller and firmware version are you running?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Techman said:

Correct, the solution is in this thread, posted on January 26th.

I don't see a solution? If you are talking about removing and readding, that is not it for me. Why would I take the time to search for a solution, read through the thread and then post that its not working for me?

FYI, I have used these sensors for years, I know them inside out, have reprogramed them, have them running off power supplies, understand how to wake etc. etc.

Edited by EJones01
Just now, Techman said:

Yes, that's what I was referring to. Have you tried excluding and then including the sensor. When including it keep it in close proximity to your controller.

What controller, Zwave dongle and firmware are you running?

Policy, 5.8.0, internal board. It was also doing this with the previous software.

OK...got it. I redid an interview and sucked the info out of it.

Edit: this worked once...and never again.   back to the drawing board.....

Edit2: It seems to only work 1 in 10 times. but I have both my sensors added now

Edited by EJones01