Insteon Motion Sensor II - Seeking Documentation for Device Options & Settings

Go to solution Solved by gzahar,

The UDI Admin Console running on my eisy provides numerous options for configuring an Insteon Motion Sensor II (model 2844-222 v.47).  Other forum topics have touched on my question, but someone at ISY who developed the associated Device Options Screen must have documented what each variable or parameter means or controls.  I have several of these units and would like the ability to adjust & configure their operation. Without documentation it's not clear what each item actually does and trial-and-error would be brutal.

Does UDI have any such documentation?

Below is a picture of the full Device Options screen:

image.thumb.png.8be38b514a3706e26f199eb442c8ac6e.png

• Solution
2 hours ago, JSEmso said:

The UDI Admin Console running on my eisy provides numerous options for configuring an Insteon Motion Sensor II (model 2844-222 v.47).  Other forum topics have touched on my question, but someone at ISY who developed the associated Device Options Screen must have documented what each variable or parameter means or controls.  I have several of these units and would like the ability to adjust & configure their operation. Without documentation it's not clear what each item actually does and trial-and-error would be brutal.

Does UDI have any such documentation?

Below is a picture of the full Device Options screen:

image.thumb.png.8be38b514a3706e26f199eb442c8ac6e.png

You might try these threads: