Support thread for: PG3x v3.2.19 (February 26th, 2024)

1 minute ago, TJF1960 said:

Hello @bmercier, question. I am running Nodelink on eISY which is not a plug in on PG3 but I believe it uses Rest. Is the Rest API warning only for PG3 plug ins or anything that uses Rest to communicate with eISY?

Thanks!

-Tim

This applies to plugins that want to make rest requests. 

Other apps can still use rest requests the same way as before.

Hi @bmercier,  Upgrade went well except for ST-Inventory threw a lot of messages in UD Mobile, saying it was connected. However no data is populated in the AC. All other plugins are working fine for me.

Nodelink continues to work well on eISY after update thankfully.

I have sent you a pm with logs.

4 hours ago, bmercier said:

@TJF1960@macjeff Looks like this plugin needs access to the rest API.

The author needs to edit his store entry and check "Require ISY Access". Then, in the configuration page, PG3x will display the "Allow ISY Access" checkbox.

Not sure who the author is, and if this plugin is still maintained.

I think @bpwwer   did it last time since Simplextech is no longer doing it (heard that from UD staff).   I will drop Bob a message

Jeff

Edited by macjeff
  • Like 2
On 2/26/2024 at 3:26 PM, TJF1960 said:

Hi @bmercier,  Upgrade went well except for ST-Inventory threw a lot of messages in UD Mobile, saying it was connected. However no data is populated in the AC. All other plugins are working fine for me.

Nodelink continues to work well on eISY after update thankfully.

I have sent you a pm with logs.

ST Inventory has been updated and is working now.  I had to UNINSTALL and REINSTALL as it would not update.

• Thanks 1
On 2/29/2024 at 8:43 AM, macjeff said:

ST Inventory has been updated and is working now.  I had to UNINSTALL and REINSTALL as it would not update.

what version of ST-Inventory do you have as the latest? Am at v1.0.12 and don't have a message to upgrade but the change log for this latest version doesn't date the change or link it to this issue.

v1.0.12 Fix typo in mqtt close

16 minutes ago, johnnyt said:

Oops, I should have posted this in the ST-Inventory forum. I pointed to the above in that forum so no need to answer here. I'm sure I'll get an answer over there.

they only added the option to click in CONFIG for direct access.

Version was NOT bumped but if you sort by date in PG3x Store you will see it was just released a day ago

Uninstall and then reinstall in the same slot.  Then you will still get errors but go into configuration and click the direct access checkbox.  Then restart and it works 100% for me.