Upgraded to PG3 to v3.2.19, ST-Inventory no longer updates values to IoX

3 hours ago, TJF1960 said:

Hello @simplextech,

Upgraded PG3 to v3.2.19 and ST-Inventory no longer works. 

@bmercier suggested this: 

The author needs to edit his store entry and check "Require ISY Access". Then, in the configuration page, PG3x will display the "Allow ISY Access" checkbox.

Any help would be appreciated. I have debug logs if needed.

Thanks!

-Tim

I have been told that Simplextech is no longer developing.  I believe the last update was done by @bpwwer but not sure.  I have sent him a message to find out.

• Like 1
On 2/26/2024 at 4:09 PM, TJF1960 said:

Hello @simplextech,

Upgraded PG3 to v3.2.19 and ST-Inventory no longer works. 

@bmercier suggested this: 

The author needs to edit his store entry and check "Require ISY Access". Then, in the configuration page, PG3x will display the "Allow ISY Access" checkbox.

Any help would be appreciated. I have debug logs if needed.

Thanks!

-Tim

ST Inventory has been updated and is working now.  I had to UNINSTALL and REINSTALL as it would not update.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

I don't believe the rev was bumped, for whatever reason. I did as @macjeff, uninstalled and reinstalled the plug in. After completion the check box was present in the config page for the plug in.

v1.0.12 is the version I had before and after the reinstall. 

-Tim

Edited by TJF1960
7 minutes ago, TJF1960 said:

I don't believe the rev was bumped, for whatever reason. I did as @macjeff, uninstalled and reinstalled the plug in. After completion the check box was present in the config page for the plug in.

v1.0.12 is the version I had before and after the reinstall. 

-Tim

they only added the option to click in CONFIG for direct access.

Version was NOT bumped but if you sort by date in PG3x Store you will see it was just released a day ago

Uninstall and then reinstall in the same slot.  Then you will still get errors but go into configuration and click the direct access checkbox.  Then restart and it works 100% for me.

1 minute ago, bpwwer said:

Nothing in the plug-in was changed, it was only an entry in the store record that tells PG3 to allow access to the IoX for this plug-in.

For me, I had to totally uninstall it and reinstall it, and then the option showed up