Problems logging into new, fresh HA Green

I received my HA Green to play with (still a little uncertain what I want/expect from it) and in short order I had forgotten my log in. I experimented with common usernames and passwords, without success, and was kicking myself for not writing it down.

Now, after only a few days since the original install, I cannot even get the login screen. I have verified the network address is correct but when I select the server it just times out and gives an error message 8.

I see others are having problems with their HA coming online. Related? or did my repeated failed log in efforts brick the HA Green?

I have not made any changes to anything with the Green, just looked around, so I have nothing to lose here...ideas? (Brickbats for being stupid are ok too).

Chris

@glacier991 this is not a "general" Home Assistant area. For device assistance you should see if Home Assistance has any support forums.

This forum area is mostly for the Home Assistant integration with UD products. Since UD has made a way for HA to be installed on the eisy issues related to those installs are also fine to post in here.

But you seem to be having different hardware issues that are not usually supported here. I'm sure the vast user group around here might be able to offer some insight, but you might be better off with HA support options.

Thanks Geddy. wasn't exactly sure if the post was appropriate, but it seemed to fit into the other postings on similar issues directly above. UD supports its products so well, I am not even sure HA has something similar (or could) butI did not mean to signal an expectation that UD would support non-UD devices. Sorry.