EISY Pairing with Bali Blinds

Hello,

I am relatively new to this technology

I have a working ISY99 config that doesn't include z-wave support. I purchased and installed Bali blinds with z-wave connectivity and a new EISY with the z-wave module. When attempting to pair blinds with EISY, I go into connect mode and put blinds into include mode (terms may be off, but I push button on blinds to get them to try to join z-wave device), and EISY doesn't find them. I do the same with Bail remote and the blinds are found. 

I've tried moving EISY close to blinds to no effect. Am I missing something simple? Maybe blinds cannot pair to two devices?

Any pointers are welcomed. Thank you.

I can remove the device from the remote and pair with EISY. However, I then cannot pair with remote. I can remove/find in any order, but cannot pair to both devices. Looking at on-line z-wave reference docs, it looks like the primary controller need to "allow" the second controller.

I'm at a crossroads, I do not want to give up the remote, it is the friendly way to control the blinds for guests, etc. And I do not want to give up EISY, but this seems to be the choice. Any EISY advice on "allowing" a secondary controller?

Thanks

@walkman9999sorry i'm not familiar with the product and new ZWAVE devices need to be remove before adding just to clear testing references.  If the remote also works through ZWAVE you might have to check with the manufacturer or maybe someone here with the same model can help if you list what model you have.