A few sensors not showing up properly in V1.0.6

Go to solution Solved by Panda88,

I updated to V1.0.6 this afternoon and noticed a few of my sensors don't seem to be reflected as expected.  My Garage Door Controller (YS4906-UC) shows as "Not Connected" until I open or close the garage door, then it shows as "Connected".  My leak sensors (YS7903-UC) all show as "Not Connected" even though the Yolink app shows them as being online.  I haven't tried to manually trigger them, but can do that if it would help.  I'm also happy to send you logs if needed.  

What variable are you referring to - Online-Offline/suspended is GV20 

ST is supposed to show connection to ISY - I think I did default it to no-connected until first transaction 

The leak sensor (first one) seems to show GV20 = 0 - so connected - 1 is suspended due to too many calls and 2 is offline 

I fixed the garage door controller to show connected (even if it was not activated)

I also found that I somehow had commented out the connection change in the leak sensor (it was the one I used for main development) - it is also fixed 

1.0.7 is coming soon

• Like 1
  • Solution

It is always difficult to handle connection when there are multiple connections - one is from node to ISY - the other is node to YoLink API

I have used ST (shown above to show connection to ISY

I have used GV20 to show connection state to Yolink API

I believe the leak sensor should be fixed in 1.0.7