Updating Hue bulb names

I'm moving Hue bulbs around after adding smart switches at certain locations.  I changed the name of the bulbs in the Hue app, but I can't seem to get the Hue plugin to update the names.  How do I do that?  Query doesn't do anything.

@armymutt having never attempted this I’m not 100% sure, but…

With admin console (and UD mobile) CLOSED try a restart of the plugin in PG3x web UI.  Once the plugin restarts see if the nodes changed.

Since the Hue plugin is not recently updated it might not update the node names easily and they might need to be to be deleted from the plugin and restarted to bring them back in on the PG3x side. 

Once you confirm the node names changed in the plugin you can open admin console and it might update the nodes in admin console.  Then be sure to also run a sync on UD Mobile to get the node changes synced there. 

Interestingly, the PG3x UI showed the device names updated.  The IoX did not update.  I uninstalled the plugin and redownloaded it.  It's not showing up in IoX at all now.  I'm gone for the week, so I'll have to play with it next week some more.  

@armymutt okay...removing and re-installing could have caused more problems than it was worth. Hopefully you had admin console closed while you did that. It's possible this damaged any programs you had for your hue devices. Check those once you get things fixed.

When you're working on it again try restarting the plugin. Make sure the node names show in the PG3x UI. 

Then open Admin Console and see if Hue is back. If you don't have any bulbs you should at least have the controller there and should be able to "re-discover bulbs".