ISY to EISY; can't buy license

Hi, when I tried migrating from the old ISY to the EISY, the portal said I had no license to migrate. When I try to buy a license on either the old ISY or the EISY, it keeps saying I can't buy a license because the device is no longer supported. 

How do I sort this out?

Thanks

9 minutes ago, Nestor said:

I think so..

Screenshot 2024-06-26 081918.png

If that is a screenshot from your eisy, then yes, you are registered. Now go to UD portal page, sign in and adjacent to your eisy line, go to Select Tool - Information - ISY Portal Access License.

That will tell you if your eisy has a license or allow you to purchase one.

1 hour ago, Nestor said:

Hi, when I tried migrating from the old ISY to the EISY, the portal said I had no license to migrate. When I try to buy a license on either the old ISY or the EISY, it keeps saying I can't buy a license because the device is no longer supported. 

How do I sort this out?

Thanks

My apologies, there was a bug, and it is now fixed. You should be able to by a license now.

You don't have to wait to the end of the trial. If you buy now, it will be added to the end of the existing license.

1 hour ago, bmercier said:

My apologies, there was a bug, and it is now fixed. You should be able to by a license now.

You don't have to wait to the end of the trial. If you buy now, it will be added to the end of the existing license.

Thank you. Does that mean I can delete the old ISY from the portal before I buy the license?