Color of favorite based on program status

Go to solution Solved by DennisC,

I've written my own extensive sprinkler control program.  I have a series of zone run programs that manage the times and rules for each zone

At the moment the programs all live on a favorites page.  Their type is 'command' and the command is 'run then'.   What I'd like to do is change the color of the program icon based on whether the program is idle, running then, or running else.

Is there a known way to do this

Thanks

Edited by MarkJames
  • Solution
12 hours ago, MarkJames said:

I've written my own extensive sprinkler control program.  I have a series of zone run programs that manage the times and rules for each zone

At the moment the programs all live on a favorites page.  Their type is 'command' and the command is 'run then'.   What I'd like to do is change the color of the program icon based on whether the program is idle, running then, or running else.

Is there a known way to do this

Thanks

Click the 3 dots in upper left corner of you Favorites tile and select Advanced Status Configuration. Next select Add and then fill in the boxes.

For more details, search the UD Mobile Wiki for Advanced Status Configuration.

• Like 1