Crestron to ISY integration.

SteveL

I thought I would pass on a project that I have been working on in Beverly Hills. Working with one of our developers I have put together an ISY to Crestron solution running close to 300 devices. Our developer has programmed a module that would load into the Crestron program and it looks just like any other module would look like from Lutron or Vantage.

We have also programmed a serial port pass through so the ISY is connected to the PLM through the Crestron server. Now you can make any scenes you want in the ISY and instantly launch them from the Crestron by just putting in the appropriate scene number. You can also control single devices with feedback to the Crestron. Now all of the INSTEON traffic is monitored by the Crestron as well and you can act off certian events of triggers.

The website for the house is http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9909- ... 6599_zpid/

Steve L

Smartlabs

If you have any questions you can email me at info@insteon.net

Hi Steve,

That would have to be the pinnacle of all projects for you?

I'd be interested in your reasoning behind chosing the ISY for this project. I know very little about Crestron other than its a high end solution but I'm guessing that you could create scenes using code and one of the many pieces of expensive hardware they sell.

Thanks for posting the link, I enjoyed looking over the home design.

Regards,

Wayne

• 1 year later...

Oh this is killing me - I have a house with a crestron Adagio system for A/V and want to add insteon lighting - I was looking at the Artemis bridge but will do ISY if you have a module or something that works

Help (please!)

Alex

Archived