Bad SD card - ISY 994

EAL1153

My SD card is bad. I came home from a trip to find the red error light flashing on the hub (We had a power failure while I was away.). Research (and help from Michael) tells me the SD card is bad. My account is "offline'. I tried to read the card on my laptop, but it's not even recognized in the D drive.
I replaced the SD card, but I have absolutely no backup. I can log on to the admin console, and it will show me the UUID for my account, but I cannot access it. 
If I can't restore back to where I was, how do I kill the UUID and start over if I can't get the account online to work with? I tried a factory reset on the box. That did nothing.

Everything was installed by a techie through the VA several years ago. I understand almost nothing. 

I opened a ticket and have had several email exchanges with Michael, but I am tired of bothering him. If it weren't so costly to replace the Insteon light switches and Kwikset door locks and get off of the UD I would do it in a heartbeat. I still have a year left on my UD subscription.

Anyone in the Phoenix area who understand this hub?

There is a special SD card replacement procedure. As you have to put the firmware back on the new card. As the ISY994i has a minimum firmware in it until the firmware is put back on it. https://wiki.universal-devices.com/ISY-99i/ISY-26_INSTEON:Replacing/Formatting_an_SD_Card

No backup at all? That may require you to have the programs, scenes and modules manually redone.

I would also try the cleaning the contacts on the old one and seeing if you can access it in the iSY994i and if it worked. Do a backup and then replace the SD card as a precaution.

Edited by Brian H
add information

I saw a posting from 2023 from a User who had pretty much the same issue - - power failure leading to fried SD card. I sort of followed his steps of replacing the card and logging in via the cloud instead of LAN. I saw all my devices and even controlled them through the hub...but I don't get how to get the ISY online, and in fact, at the end of his thread, he said he still hadn't gotten back online.