ISY Web Server issue

Eclypse

Many months ago someone posted a neat web interface for the isy which they shared. I have used that interface for my ISY for many months with no issues. While I am knowledgeable enough to edit some HTML and make it work for me I can't seem to fix what’s wrong with it now. I am hoping one of you guys might steer me to a solution.

When I log on to my ISY's IP I get this

isyissue.jpg

The files that I load on the webserver are located here: http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=2j2ygxo49zf

I have compared all my HTML files that I edited as I was getting to the final look and can't find anything different. I also loaded the original authors creation (I think) and still can't get it to work. I can't figure out what’s gone wrong. This interface is not perfect but it works on my android and shows all my X-10 devices. Which is something some of the other solutions out there don’t do? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Well after poking around I decided to try Nsteins App ISY Ajax and to be honest its an improvement over what I had so I am going to convert to that. :shock: It does give me control over my x10 devices. Although I would love to know what I did. :?:

Michel..... I am sure your got better things to do thanks for trying. :lol:

Archived