Can a scene have more than one Controller?

markgam

Guys --

I have four KeypadLincs and I want the B Button to control my outside lighting so I created a scene that includes all of my outside lights set up as Responders and I also added the B Button on each KeyPad as Controllers. Should I create a separate scene for each B button making it the controller and all other buttons and lights as the responders?

• 2 weeks later...
Note that each controller can set different Levels and Rates for the scene devices. You may want to use the Copy Scene Attributes... button for each controller.

Rand

Ok I just got my ISY-26 and this comment confused me. I see that button when I'm viewing a scene, but where does it copy the scene attributes to, and then how or where can I paste the attributes. Sorry if this is a basic question, but I'm still learning how this isy really works.

Hi nathanstl,

Every scene has the ISY as it's controller. Copy Scene Attributes allows you to select another controller for the scene and transfer the settings that the ISY uses.

Rand

Ok I just got my ISY-26 and this comment confused me. I see that button when I'm viewing a scene, but where does it copy the scene attributes to, and then how or where can I paste the attributes. Sorry if this is a basic question, but I'm still learning how this isy really works.

Archived