Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How do I add a device to a scene?

Featured Replies

On the eisy-ui I'm trying to add a device to a scene that's far down the page. I see I can drag and drop the device on to a scene that's currently on the page I'm using and that that works as it should (I'm assuming)

But I cant seem to drag it down the page to a scene lower than the bottom of the screen.

I've tried having two instances of the eisy-ui open but that didn't work either.

I'm guessing I'm going about it wrong.

  • Author

I tried to drag and drop a device on to a scene but the scene was below my available screen. I couldn't seen to drag it down to make the page scroll down to the scene. I could drop it on scenes visible on the page so I believe I'm doing it right.

I tried having two instances of Safari open to drag to another window but that didn't work.

How would I accomplish this?

Andrew

  • Author
3 hours ago, Javi said:

This is changed in beta, to show a selection dialog instead.

I should just wait for an official release or do I update to beta?

If I update how would I access that?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.