23 hours ago23 hr I fully admit that I am in over my head on this one. I managed to connect my new GoVee COB led Pro lights to my eisy directly via Matter. They show up under the old admin console and the new web based interface. The information in the web interface is a little easier to read but I still don't quite know what I am looking at, examples attached. My thinking is a scene should be created with preset values for color, temp, etc and then either a button from a keypadlinc used as the controller to enable or a program to do the same.I'm just not aware of what these parameters are and how to adjust them correctly. Before I start twiddling knobs and poking at things to see what happens I thought it fair to ask the brain trust first.
17 hours ago17 hr I'm actually going to study that more in depth. Eisy-ui shows more internal details about scenes that's very interesting, including what's done directly between devices vs done by the controller.
16 hours ago16 hr I have started to play around with some of these parameters. Based on memory, if you define color temperature, you will generally get a “white”, with warmer ir cooler tones. I have also had some luck asking mr google what xy numbers one can use for a given color. My experience so far is that the admin panel may not reflect the actual status. I plan to contine to continue to explore this capability. Perhaps we can share notes with each other.
16 hours ago16 hr The X Y color chart is harder to use than RGB because it's not as intuitive in terms of numbers vs colors.
Create an account or sign in to comment