Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How do I work with this

Featured Replies

Finally getting around to seeing the new AC. Logged in via my 192.... address. I can see the switches and the programs but confused as there is no menu per se on the top. I have two switches that have been giving me fits since my changeover from 994 to eisy. They will not dim/brighten the led on a global switchover at sunset/sunrise as the others do. The only work around is to factory reset, then add bac into eisy. This has "forced" them to work for a period of time, then the lapse back to staying low led again. I thought I'd attempt to reset them again, this time using the new AC. Before I factory rest them, I want to know how to add them back in first. I know this new AC will become old hat after a while, but for now it's really Greek.

You access the main menu items by clicking on the three little lines at the top left corner. In the list, scroll down to Protocols -> Insteon. There you'll get a screen where you'll find all the options for configuring Insteon devices. I'm seeing this in eisy-ui 1.3.11-1

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.