7 hours ago7 hr Not sure where to post, UDM forum or here.My UDM had an alert for both my eisy's that came in the early morning on 10/7/26. This was that an upgrade is available, from 6.1.2 to 6.1.1, yes read correctly... seems like a downgrade.I have not seen an announcement for an upgrade and can't seem to find a reference for one in the forums this AM. Have yet to check the eisy UI, but something is askew... maybe?
7 hours ago7 hr That's a funny one. Are you actually already running 6.1.2? There have been several iterations of 6.1.2, currently sitting at 6.1.2_10. Maybe it's just a messed up message trying to tell you that.
7 hours ago7 hr Author In checking the UI, I appear to currently have 6.1.2_7 with nothing available beyond that except for PG3x which can go from 3.4.25 to 3.4.26, using the production repository.Isn't 6.1.2_10 more a beta or alpha version right now?Thx!John
6 hours ago6 hr Solution Maybe the available upgrade notification is telling you about just the PG3x update. Yes, 6.1.2_10 is a staging version. If you remain in the production repository, no worries, it should only update PG3x if you launch an upgrade.
6 hours ago6 hr I was about to post the same thing. When I logged into the Admin Console yesterday, I was greeted with a notification that IoX 6.1.2 was available and if I wanted to install it. I let it install.In the middle of the night last night, UD Mobile sent a notification that an update was available. When I went into the Firmware Update screen in UD Mobile this morning, I saw the same thing that johnjces posted above. AFAIK, I am not pointing to any staging, or pre-release versions.At the very least, I think a small tweak needs to be made in UD Mobile. It appears it is doing a not-equal compare instead of a less than compare when comparing versions. @Javi ??
5 hours ago5 hr UD Mobile needs to be updated for the new upgrade lookups it is still using the legacy method of checking the online store which is not longer updated due to the new eisy-ui implementation. Its, on our todo list but we have a higher priority on eisy-ui, and a mobile version of the same due to end of Admin Console. We don't want mac users to be left without a way to access all AC features if they upgrade to a MacOS version which no longer supports Rosetta (need to run Admin Console). So we are likely a 6+ weeks out for any UD Mobile updates.
4 hours ago4 hr Author @Javi Thank-you! That is good to know as the UDM is, in my case, my go to for most things that I can do with my eisy since the mobile app is forefront on my phone and always with me. I look forward to the day UDM can be used for updating and upgrades and the little bugs smoothed out.Kudos to you guys!John
Create an account or sign in to comment