6 hours ago6 hr Mostly informational, but I added a new audio tts, restarted the audio player node server but it is not seen in eisy. Can however be seen in the admin console. Restarted eisy but still not seen.IoX 6.1.2_7It can be seen when creating a program but not under nodes. Edited 6 hours ago6 hr by garybixler
6 hours ago6 hr 24 minutes ago, garybixler said:Mostly informational, but I added a new audio tts, restarted the audio player node server but it is not seen in eisy. Can however be seen in the admin console. Restarted eisy but still not seen.IoX 6.1.2_7It can be seen when creating a program but not under nodes.What do you mean by "not seen in eisy"? Do you mean the Files upload section? Or the you can't play it from the node?
3 hours ago3 hr Author Yes, I don't see the last entry to play in the eisy-ui audio player node play list. It is however seen if I would create a new program in the eisy-ui. Rebooting the eisy would probably fix the issue but that is my very last choice. Not really a problem, just an observation.
Create an account or sign in to comment