2441V Thermostat Adapter V.28

bbb2008

That's the answer I've been trying to figure out. Thank you!

So, it turns out Crutchfield (where I bought my thermostat and adapter) is going to have Smarthome ship out the latest and greatest adapter to me, at no charge. Now that is what I call customer service!

• 5 months later...

I followed this thread and did a search for other threads but cannot find the solution to my problem. I just purchased and installed 3 2441v thermostats in early July 2011. They are showing up as V.92. I went into linking mode on my isy99/IR and help down the programming button on the 1st unit for 5 seconds. 4 nodes showed up on the isy. I repeated this procedure for the other two 2441v and all worked as expected.

When I started observing the main node for each of them, I saw that only the 3rd one had a value in the "Heat/Cool State" on the bottom. The other two were just blank. Following this thread, and assuming that perhaps my units were not off when I linked, I deleted the other two 2441v's from the ISY and repeated the installation/linking. All 3 units now had values for the "Heat/Cool State".

However, when I logged out of the Admin Console and back in again, now the second 2441v has a value and the other two don't!!! And, it seems like the value is not correct - it said it was off when it was clearly on.

Another logoff and logon and now I have one showing an accurate state (I think) and the other two showing nothing. Something is not working and I am not sure what or why.

Can anyone offer suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Hello gadgetfreak,

The nodes behave as follows:

1. Fan ... the status of the FAN

2. Heat ... the thermostat is CALLING for heat

3. Cool ... the thermostat is CALLING for cool

Please note that "calling" is NOT the same as mode. Mode is what you expect the thermostat to do and "calling" is what is currently happening in the thermostat.

With kind regards,

Michel

Archived