Lost Programs after power failure

I lost all my programs, several devices (not all, but those existed on older firmaware), logon, network and location settings after power failure on my street. Restoring from my two last backups on ver. 2.8.16 does not change anything. Can I try retrieve programs from 2.7.15 backup? Please advise what else can I do.

If the PLM locked up and isn't communicating with the ISY as a consequence of the power outage, you lose access to your programs even though they are still in the ISY.

Unplug the PLM for a minute, let it start up again, then power-cycle the ISY. Wait until its lights settle down before trying to log back in.

I checked my backup files - apparently no customizations were saved in the files after the upgrade - each file has 1 KB size, vs. files saved on older firmware. I had to relink devices, recreate all programs (I don't have many yet), and create new backup. This time I checked the backup looks fine.

Hi valbor,

What do you get when you go to Tools | Diagnostics | PLM Status/Info?

Programs and configurations do NOT get wiped out by themselves. In most cases, ISY goes into safe mode and thus does not let you get access to your programs lest the system get into an infinite loop.

With kind regards,

Michel

Archived