New PLM doesn't seem to be helping...

Well "some devices working and some not" isn't exactly right. It was more like ALL devices would work, then after a bit of updating NOTHING would work. It was the same exact behavior for all devices. Would work great for simple on/off stuff, then as soon as I attempt to update, it runs for a few seconds then starts failing.

Now, things are completely busted, and I'm unable to get back to even a semi-functional state. It seems ISY can no longer communicate with the PLM at all, similar to what happened with my old PLM.

Hello paulbram,

Sincere apologies for all the problems you are having. Going back, do you have any thermostats? And, if so, can you remove the dongles from them and retry.

Also, do you see any green 0101 icons next to any of your devices?

We'd be delighted to send you a replacement as unlikely as it is for this to be an ISY problem.

With kind regards,

Michel

I do have a thermostat, but as I mentioned earlier I unplugged the adapter it and it's been unplugged ever since until I can get basic communication working again.

I don't have any green "0101" icons, but I have many green "1011" icons.

Hello paulbram,

My mistake 1011 icons = 0101 icons ( I think I am getting to be dyslexic).

I think it's time to call our tech support team to schedule an appointment for a remote troubleshooting session. This way, we can see where the problems are and you do not have to keep wasting your time waiting for a reply on the forum.

With kind regards,

Michel

I ordered a new isy and dual band PLM. It now is serial and requires a power supply which I see now comes include. Question is the install states to download a driver which is a executable windows file, we have all mac's is there a solution?

I think what you're referring to is only if you connect your computer directly to the PLM. Since you have an ISY, the ISY plugs into the PLM and your router. You access the ISY via your network. You will need to download and run Java for Mac though.

Archived