Remotelinc 2

jkraus

I have been so excited about a remotelinc upgrade I ordered two immediatly."

Ditto! I've been planning on getting my front gate on an IOlinc for a bit...one look at the RemoteLinc2 and I bet my gate is now done by Monday and my foot wont stop tapping until the remotes show up in my mailbox.

Same here!

I actually planned to order two of the RemoteLinc 2 immediately,

now I will wait. Question is just - how long?

The answer to this would actually also give an indication to when the module for ELK

will be available - another "sure buy" for me!

Jodok

• 2 weeks later...

recieved them yesterday. Man they are small! I guess this should not be a sureprise as you can see from the web that they mount in a standard outlet configuration, but actually getting them you realize you could easily lose these $44 remotes. Had to link it to one device just to check it out (despite Michel's warning :) ) and the range and worakbilty seems good. I really welcome this change in the Remotelinc. I would have done a few things differently, but Oh well, at least a big improvement. Now if we can just have isy support :D

Just got in a 4-button. As noted, very small but appears to be quality build, although very hard to toggle the on-off switch with your finger. I had to use a pointer. Don't know how much work it takes for Michel to program in a new product, but hope that this would relatively easy for him, maybe, hopefully a derivative of the RemoteLinc 1. Good luck and can't wait to program in a few scenes....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived