Feature Request - Icon Based Control

mmknox

Big fan of MobiLinc Pro. It has always worked flawlessly for me whether at home on my own network or away.

I do have one issue having to do with the Icon-based Control feature added in v3. I find that the iPhone screen is so sensitive that I am frequently activating devices/scenes when I inadvertently tap an icon. This is especially true if I hold the phone in my left hand and scroll with my thumb, since the icons are lined up on the left side just where my thumb touches the screen.

I like the security of selecting the activity, then activating it on the next screen. The two taps helps make sure I don't activate something accidentally, especially when I am away from home.

Could an option be provided to Enable or Disable Icon-based Control? Or maybe an "Are you Sure" dialogue box?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the support and kind words!

That is a good suggestion. We'll look at adding in an option to enable/disable the icon based control. If disabled, then the icons still reflect status, but you have to tunnel into the details of the device/scene/program to issue commands.

Wes

Archived