Program trigger from control stopped working

lspurgeon

I have two RemoteLincs with a button programmed to run the following code. It was working fine for many months and suddenly stopped working a month ago. The other remote buttons still work linked devices and scenes so the remotes seem OK. I can run the then statement from the admin console and my iPod without a problem. I tried programming a keypad button to trigger the program but it didn't work either. Other programs with time triggers work fine.

I have a matching program that runs at night when the control is switched off to turn off all lights and sets thermostats back. It doesn't run anymore either. Seems like programs using control for triggers are broken but time triggers are OK, as are scenes. Anybody have an idea on what the problem might be?

If
       Control '~Larry Remote1 - Larry Bed Lt / ~Larry Remote4 - Coffee Tea' is switched On
    Or Control '~Sally Remote1 - Larry Bed Lt / ~Sally Remote4 - Coffee Tea' is switched On

Then
       Set Scene 'Coffee On' On
       Wait  3 seconds
       Set 'HVAC / HVAC - Dn Stairs Therm' Mode Auto
       Set 'HVAC / HVAC - Up Stairs Therm' Mode Auto
       Set 'HVAC / HVAC - Up Stairs Therm' Fan Auto
       Set 'HVAC / HVAC - Dn Stairs Therm' Fan Auto
       Wait  2 seconds
       Set 'HVAC / HVAC - Dn Stairs Therm' 73° (Heat Setpoint)
       Wait  3 seconds
       Set 'HVAC / HVAC - Dn Stairs Therm' 80° (Cool Setpoint)
       Wait  3 seconds
       Set 'HVAC / HVAC - Up Stairs Therm' 74° (Heat Setpoint)
       Wait  3 seconds
       Set 'HVAC / HVAC - Up Stairs Therm' 80° (Cool Setpoint)

Else
  - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

Thanks for the response. When I really thought about the issue it came down to either the ISY or PLM as it did work before, was a program and not a scene, and was control trigger related. I realized I rebooted the ISY but never the PLM. Did that and now all works fine again. Duh! Nothing like missing the obvious but it did help focus the differences between scene links (device to device) vs. programs (ISY generated based on an internal or external condition) so all was not in vain.

Archived