Brainstorm needed !

aLf

Anybody written a program for notification of the following. I would like to write a program that would e-mail me if any of 30+ switches turned on, while away. I currently have an "AWAY" KPL button that works perfect. As an added piece of insurance, I'd like to be notified if any switch were >off. I've tried a program that utilizes MY LIGHTING as a whole, but there are a couple switches that I don't included in the "ALL OFF" sequence. THerefore, whatever is written has to be longhand of every switch. To sum it up, I would set my "AWAY" mode and (IF) any switch turned on, the first thing that would happen is a notification, then the "AWAY" mode would intercept and turn it off (probably before) I could even internet into ISY. Thanks,

aLf

Hello aLf,

I think you have already described the solution so, the logic is

If
    (
       Status  light 1 is > 0ff
       Or Status light 2 is > Off
       Or Status light 3 is > Off
       ...... all your lights
    )
    AND Program Away mode is true (reuse your away program)
Then
    Send Notification to all

With kind regards,

Michel

Anybody written a program for notification of the following. I would like to write a program that would e-mail me if any of 30+ switches turned on, while away. I currently have an "AWAY" KPL button that works perfect. As an added piece of insurance, I'd like to be notified if any switch were >off. I've tried a program that utilizes MY LIGHTING as a whole, but there are a couple switches that I don't included in the "ALL OFF" sequence. THerefore, whatever is written has to be longhand of every switch. To sum it up, I would set my "AWAY" mode and (IF) any switch turned on, the first thing that would happen is a notification, then the "AWAY" mode would intercept and turn it off (probably before) I could even internet into ISY. Thanks,

aLf

Archived