Release 3.2.0 (Beta) Is Now Available

Michel Kohanim

• 2 weeks later...

Michel, I have not had time to contact the support team. What I have done was upgrade to 3.1.1 which did not change the ELK problem. I then did the 3.2.2 upgrade with no luck. I went back to 2.8.16 and ELK problem went away and I can again arm and disarm the system from the ISY admin console. I then downloaded the 3.2.0 upgrade again and installed. Again can't control ELK panel. I do have the ELK module installed.

Any ideas anyone?

First, 3.2.2 should be the beta installed if using 3.2.x. Several fixes and enhancements in 3.2.1/3.2.2 over 3.2.0.

Did you export a new ELK file from the ISY and install on the ELK. I think I remember old posts that indicate ELK changes that require a new export and install on ELK. I don't use ELK so this is from memory without benefit of searching old forum posts.

Hello dennisric,

It would really be best to contact our support so that we can figure out what's going on. Please note that in recent editions, you DO NEED to have an Access Code (any 4 or 6 digit number) filled out otherwise ISY cannot communicate with ELK.

With kind regards,

Michel

• 2 weeks later...