Missing Device in My Lighting

Jdsmooth

I was adding some devices to my system today, and I noticed that one of my keypads was missing from the my lighting folder tree. It is a Keypad located in our home office. The keypad's scenes still function correctly, and it is still listed as a controller or responder in all of its scenes. For some reason only the "d" button shows up under my lighting. How do I fix it??

As always, thank you for the prompt response.

I never thought to look in the table. The missing devices are in the table, but missing from the device tree on the left. Does this make a difference?

I am running 3.2.3

I've actually noticed that the whole system seems slow and buggy for some reason. After two years or so of running flawlessly, now when I log in to the admin console it doesn't display current device status and it will be unresponsive to requests. As an example - I just tried to link a device. I went to start linking and it did nothing. I logged out and back in and then it popped right up without me doing anything. Building programs seems to work fine, but then when I try to delete a device I have the exact same problem.

Are these all symptoms of a bigger problem? Should I drop my firmware back?

Thanks in advance,

Justin

First, 3.2.5 (RC) is now out which you should move to. Whenever Current State column is blank nothing should be done except to exit the Admin Console and re-invoke. It means the data is not being pushed from the ISY to the Admin Console which means many things may not work right. That is generally caused by AV blocking the ISY push of data.

I upgraded to 3.2.5 successfully. Once the admin console was restarted, my missing keypad reappeared exactly where it belonged. Weird!

Unfortunately, I am still having problems with the admin console not getting the current state data and then not functioning correctly. I downloaded a java update, and switched from IE to Firefox, and one of those seems to have solved the issue. When I bring up the admin console in Firefox it seems to work fine.

Thanks for the help.

Archived