Ramp Rate Question...

jmed999

I have the Lamplinc V2 controlling my landscape lights. I cen get them to turn on, fade on, and turn off but it wont ramp the lights on for some reason. I'm running 3.2.6 and it's just ignoring the ramp rat in my program.

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks! :)

How are you setting the Ramp Rate? The Ramp Rate cannot be affected using Insteon Direct commands. The LampLinc has to be a Responder in an ISY Scene, setting the Scene Responder Ramp Rate for the LampLinc. Then turn the Scene On.

Right click on the LampLinc node in the My Lighting tree. Select Diagnostics | Query Insteon Engine. Select the LampLinc node and change the Ramp Rate to something else. When the Progress Bar goes away change it back to 4 minutes. When Progress Bar completes test the Program.

If that did not work, run Tools | Diagnostics | Event Viewer with Level 3 selected. Change the Ramp Rate to something other than 4 minutes. Then change it back to 4 minutes and post the event trace.

What is the exact LampLinc device type?

Right click on the LampLinc node in the My Lighting tree. Select Diagnostics | Query Insteon Engine. Select the LampLinc node and change the Ramp Rate to something else. When the Progress Bar goes away change it back to 4 minutes. When Progress Bar completes test the Program.

That worked! So how often do I need Query Insteon Engine?

Thanks!

BTW, It's a 2456D3.

That worked! So how often do I need Query Insteon Engine?

Thanks!

BTW, It's a 2456D3.

Archived