Release 3.3.2 (Beta) Is Now Available!

Michel Kohanim

Hi Teken,

I think we are talking passed each other. Let me try again:

1. The problem is the Admin Console/Java using SSLv2. This has NOTHING to do with your browser and its configuration

2. The link I sent in my email (http://www.universal-devices.com/99i/3.3.2/admin.jnlp) is the one that you said you had no problem using. Is this still the case? If so, I am not sure I understand why you keep using the link from TouchSwitch (which may be pointing to a different UI)

With kind regards,

Michel

Hi Teken,

I think we are talking passed each other. Let me try again:

1. The problem is the Admin Console/Java using SSLv2. This has NOTHING to do with your browser and its configuration

2. The link I sent in my email (http://www.universal-devices.com/99i/3.3.2/admin.jnlp) is the one that you said you had no problem using. Is this still the case? If so, I am not sure I understand why you keep using the link from TouchSwitch (which may be pointing to a different UI)

With kind regards,

Michel

Perhaps we are not on the same page. I had no problem using the link you provided on the LAN, but how does that help me accessing the Admin Console remotely using HTTPS ?

If the Touchswitch is pointing to a different UI how is this corrected?

Teken . . .

Hi Teken,

1. Click on the Admin Console icon now on your desktop

2. When Admin Console comes up, minimize it

3. Click on the Add button

4. Use the IP address for your ISY in https://your.isy.ip.address

5. Close Admin Console

6. Click on the icon again and then choose the HTTPS entry

With kind regards,

Michel

I installed 3.3.2 on 9/20 and over the next few days I noticed my irrigation is running less frequently. I found that the evapotranspiration is accruing much more slowly than in my previous (3.1.17) version. I didn't see mention of a change to that algorithm in this forum or in the release documentation.

Prior to installing 3.3.2 the Water Deficit Yesterday value would accumulate between .4 and .45 inches with 85-95 degrees, 20-25% humidity and 0-5 mph wind.

With 3.3.2 the largest value I've seen for Water Deficit Yesterday has been .12 inches with approximately the same weather conditions.

Actually I believe 3.3.2 is providing a more realistic evapotranspiration figure than 3.1.17 did. Before I adjust my irrigation program parameters to account for the difference in calculation I would like to be sure I am looking at things correctly.

mike

Great news Michel,

I would like to participate in testing, Alpha or Beta.

mike

Hello JMC,

Here is Michel's announcement from another thread:

Hello all,

We need a few volunteers to test the enhancements (for accuracy) as proposed by IndyMike. Please note that this will be a separate branch outside the current beta so as to not disturb existing installations. I suspect we would need about a month of testing to ensure calculations are accurate.

If you are interested, please send an email to support@universal-devices.com with subject "New ET Firmware".

Thanks in advance and with kind regards,

Michel

Michel Kohanim

Universal Devices, Inc.

ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON Wiki

Submit a ticket

The original thread fount here. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8771&start=0