Unable to connect to ISY99 remotely due to certificate error

dbelder1

Up until about 2 weeks ago I was able to access my ISY99IR Pro remotely via HTTPS and IE9. Now, when I try to access the ISY remotely, IE9 (64bit) shows me a page headed "There is a problem with this website's security certificate". It gives me the options to close the web page or continue to this website (not recommended). In the past when I selected "continue to this website", I could get to the ISY. Now, when I select continue to this website, nothing happens. I have tried creating a new certificate, clearing the Java cache, but the result remains the same. I am running Java 1.7.

I have installed Google Chrome and I can get to the ISY via Chrome. How can I get remote access to the ISY via IE9?

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am trying to fix the same issue by issuing a new 1024 certificate. Can someone please give me the step by step instructions for how to issue the new certificate. I have gone to the admin console, then to SSL Certificate management, then to Generate & Install New Self-Signed Certificate. Then a Certificate Parameters window pops up. Then I pull down the Key Strength and set it to 1024. I left the External IP Address or Domain Name blank. I clicked Save, then Ok. Then, the cursor goes into a circling busy mode and never finishes. I am I doing this correctly? Thanks.