Release 3.3.6 (RC3) Is Now Available

Michel Kohanim

After upgrading to 3.3.6 all of my 8 Button v.40 KeypadLincs are "freaking out". I have reset the devices and restored, I also just removed the devices, readded and manually recreated all the links/programming. On all 3 of the devices, when I press button H, other buttons also turn on. Keypad 1 - Press H, BCD turn on, Keypad 2 - Press H, BCDE turn on, Keypad 3 - Press H, B also comes on. I have no idea why this is happening...I cannot make logical sense out of it. The 3 keypadlincs are not controlling the same devices...some overlap but only via a scene (which I also rebuilt). I also cannot seem to adjust the backlighting on these devices.

Any insight would be appreciated.

I was having some intermittent issues on 3.3.5..I followed the path of 3.2.6 to 3.3.3 and each step from there. I noticed a few strange issues on these keypads however I thought it was due to noise...I have since removed the fans from the equation and the strangeness grows.. Please see the original post, I added a few more details as well.

I too witnessed a freaked out (2487S) Dual Band KeypadLinc Relay v.41 - thought I was going to have a seizure with the nice light show it was giving off (buttons flashing and not responding). I pulled the sync button (air gap?) and let it restart. I also removed all of my assigned scenes, and have refrained from using it. Strange, it is.

What is ISY Finder?

When I updated to 3.3.6 I also downloaded the Java applet that allows the admin console independent of a browser. Now, every time I launch the admin console I also get this small window called ISY Finder that contains the IP address of my ISY.

Is this normal or did I screw something up again?

mike