Forum has been migrated!

Another minor issue I'm having is that IPBoard keeps deciding to hide my online status.  After a brief period of being logged in, my status shows as offline even though I am logged in.   I have to log out and back in to get my status to show as online.  I have looked through all the settings and the only place I can find a related setting is on the actual login screen where I could (but don't) select log in autonomously.

For the record, I log in using FF30 on a Mac if that makes a difference.  I am also logged in via Tapatalk on my iPhone but can't find any settings in there that would do this either.

-Xathros

Xathros:

1) I'll check with UDI management about delete permissions, but suspect that won't be an issue, if you were allowed delete permissions previously.

2) The "online status" is controlled partly by your "activity". If you stay idle on a page for too long that will timeout. But navigating to another page should show you as online at that point. Anonymous login doesn't (or shouldn't) play into this. Are you seeing your status stay offline even after navigating to another page (or a few pages)?

Forum permissions have been edited, and Members should now be able to delete their own Posts.

IP.Board uses slightly different permission algorithms than does phpBB, so only Posts can be deleted, not the entire Topic, even if there are no replies.