Different brightness levels for on and fast-on

propman07

Post the current Program issuing the Adjust Scene statements.

Need to know the ISY Scene name

and the name of each Controller

Confirm this is an ISY Scene with two additional Controllers

LeeG-

Here is the program:

If
       From     3:00:00PM
       To      Sunrise -  1 hour  (next day)

Then
       In Scene 'Hardware / Family Room Light' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light' 30% (On Level)
       In Scene 'Scenes / Family Room Lighting' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light' 30% (On Level)
       In Scene 'Hardware / Family Room Light' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' 30% (On Level)
       In Scene 'Scenes / Family Room Lighting' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' 30% (On Level)

Else
       In Scene 'Hardware / Family Room Light' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light' 100% (On Level)
       In Scene 'Scenes / Family Room Lighting' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' 100% (On Level)
       In Scene 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' 100% (On Level)
       In Scene 'Scenes / Family Room Lighting' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light' 100% (On Level)

The ISY Scene name is Family Room Lighting

Controller one is Family Room Light (connected to load, hot and neutral)

Controller two is Family Room Slave (connected to hot and neutral, load wire capped)

Hopefully, I've got all the info correct. Let me know if you need something else. Thanks for the help.

I may not understand the problem. The Responder values for when the ISY is turning the Scene On/Off are being set. Those statements are in Red

If

From 3:00:00PM

To Sunrise - 1 hour (next day)

Then

In Scene 'Hardware / Family Room Light' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light' 30% (On Level)

In Scene 'Scenes / Family Room Lighting' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light' 30% (On Level)

In Scene 'Hardware / Family Room Light' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' 30% (On Level)

In Scene 'Scenes / Family Room Lighting' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' 30% (On Level)

Else

In Scene 'Hardware / Family Room Light' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light' 100% (On Level)

In Scene 'Scenes / Family Room Lighting' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' 100% (On Level)

In Scene 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' 100% (On Level)

In Scene 'Scenes / Family Room Lighting' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light' 100% (On Level)

What is not being set is the Local On Level values in both switches. These are the values that affect what the switch does where the paddle is being pressed.

My last post was wrong. The Local On Levels are being set. What is not being set is what the Responder switch does when the paddle is pressed in the other switch. Sorry for the confusion. The Folder names, which are actually very good, got me moving in the wrong direction.

Here are the six adjust scene statements. It would be good to expand on the issue because the adjust scene statements may not be the issue

If

From 3:00:00PM

To Sunrise - 1 hour (next day)

Then

In Scene 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' 30% (On Level)

In Scene 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light' 30% (On Level)

Else

In Scene 'Hardware / Family Room Light Slave' Set 'Hardware / Family Room Light' 100% (On Level)

Perhaps if you identify the issue you are having. There are two more Adjust Scene statements needed but I want to be sure we are working on the same problem.

Hi LeeG-

Thanks. I'm at work, so I will enable the program when I get home later today, run it, then post the results.

I created a folder for the switches (Hardware) in an attempt to keep things organized. This way, when I add a new device, I move it to the folder once I've added it to a scene, or written a program for it.

Thanks again for the help.

Archived