Change KPL from 6 to 8button mode

Redrox

Sorry, I did a search but could not find a thread for this question;

I changed one of my KPL's from 6 to 8 button mode, but the ISY still displays it as a 6 button KPL. I tried 'restore device' but that didn't do anything either.

Do I have to remove the device/KPL and re-add it? I hope this is not the case as this particular device is already a member of 14 different scenes and I would hate to add it manually to all of them again. The ISY seems to be very slow anyway and this would take forever.

Thanks in advance

Redrox,

Unfortunately, this is the case. The only other more automated alternative would be to use a new KPL 8 button and have the old one replaced with the new one.

With kind regards,

Michel

Sorry, I did a search but could not find a thread for this question;

I changed one of my KPL's from 6 to 8 button mode, but the ISY still displays it as a 6 button KPL. I tried 'restore device' but that didn't do anything either.

Do I have to remove the device/KPL and re-add it? I hope this is not the case as this particular device is already a member of 14 different scenes and I would hate to add it manually to all of them again. The ISY seems to be very slow anyway and this would take forever.

Thanks in advance

Archived