Everything posted by io_guy
-
ISY in Endless "Writing" Loop
After about 10 ISY reboots and continuous attempts to delete the device, I finally got rid of it.
-
ISY in Endless "Writing" Loop
5.0.4, I went to remove an EZIO Output from a scene. I now have the green "Writing" arrow next to the all the EZIO items and I get an ISY busy popup that goes to 100%, disappears, then reappears and does it again in an endless loop. Been going for 15 minutes now. Event viewer looks like this: Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:28 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 11 00 LTONRR (00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:28 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:28 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 13 00 LTOFFRR(00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:28 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:29 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 13 00 LTOFFRR(00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:29 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:30 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 11 00 LTONRR (00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:30 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:31 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 13 00 LTOFFRR(00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:31 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:32 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 13 00 LTOFFRR(00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:32 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:32 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 13 00 LTOFFRR(00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:32 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:33 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 13 00 LTOFFRR(00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:33 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:33 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CB 11 00 LTONRR (00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:33 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=2 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:34 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CB 13 00 LTOFFRR(00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:34 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=2 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:35 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CB 13 00 LTOFFRR(00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:35 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=2 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:36 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 11 00 LTONRR (00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:36 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:37 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E C7 11 00 LTONRR (00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:37 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=1 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:37 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 11 00 LTONRR (00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:37 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:38 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 11 00 LTONRR (00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:38 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:38 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 11 00 LTONRR (00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:38 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:39 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CB 11 00 LTONRR (00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:39 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=2 Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:39 PM : [iNST-SRX ] 02 50 11.CB.48 00.00.0E CF 11 00 LTONRR (00) Tue 07/19/2016 11:17:39 PM : [std-Group ] 11.CB.48-->Group=14, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3 Do I hard reset the ISY?
-
NodeLink: Docker
This is a tech note on how to run NodeLink under Docker. This allows you too easily run NodeLink on a Synology or QNAP NAS. If you don't know what Docker is, this isn't for you. It's not intended to be a how-to. To create the image: docker build --rm=true --tag="nodelink-image" . To build the container: docker run --name=NodeLink -i --net=host -v [iNSERT YOUR NAS DIRECTORY HERE]:/NodeLink -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime -p 8090:8090/tcp -d nodelink-image Dockerfile: FROM mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/runtime:latest RUN mkdir /NodeLink EXPOSE 8090 EXPOSE 2405 COPY startup.sh /usr/local/myscripts/mystart.sh VOLUME NodeLink RUN apt-get -qqy update RUN apt-get -qqy install wget CMD ["/bin/bash", "/usr/local/myscripts/mystart.sh"] startup.sh: #!/bin/bash if [ ! -e "/NodeLink/NodeLink.dll" ]; then # Download NodeLink cd /NodeLink wget http://reverbautomation.com/Files/NodeLink.dll wget http://reverbautomation.com/Files/NodeLink.runtimeconfig.json fi # Start programs dotnet /NodeLink/NodeLink.dll & /bin/bash
-
Which Global Cache Product, iTach Flex IP or WF2IR iTach Wi-Fi to IR?
I use an IP2IR (The wired version of the WF2IR) with external programs and the ISY. As mentioned above, the iTach can do essentially the same thing. The unit works great but does require some IR learning (with their software) and then the ISY network module to send the specific IR commands. It's a little bit complicated but once you get the hand of it it's very powerful. I would definitely recommend it over the IRLinc - it allows for an infinite number of IR commands to be sent and is not limited to the ISY.
-
NodeLink: Supported Devices
NodeLink currently supports the following devices: - Venstar ColorTouch Thermostats - Brultech GEM: supports receiving data from the GEM wi-fi or Ethernet module and has the ability to send the data to SEG or Emoncms. - Ecobee Thermostats - Generic Data (formerly ISYLink) - DSC PowerSeries Alarms - Honeywell (Total Connect Comfort) Thermostats - RainMachine Irrigation Controllers: supports receiving zone status from the RainMachine and has the ability to control zones. - ISY Variable/Program Logger - CAI WebControl 8 and 32 - OWFS (1-Wire) - Modbus TCP - MiLight RGBW Light WiFi Bridge - Honeywell Alarm Systems - Location Service (Geofence) - Tank Utility - Caller ID - Generac Controllers (genmon) - Flair Smart Vents - Hue Emulator (Amazon Echo, Harmony Hub) - Harmony Hub (Power Off Only) - Network Monitor - WeatherFlow (local UDP ) - Homeseer (Currently tested with Dome Water Valve, Aeotec Smart Switch 6, Homeseer HS-LS100+, Schlage BE469) - Internet Weather (Weatherbit.io)
-
Using ISY to control lights in range hood?
I use an appliancelinc on the input to my hood. On plug in it defaults to fan and lights off. So I just turn it off and have an ISY program to turn it back on 15s later.
-
Custom Etched KPL Buttons
Same here, looks fine.
-
Honeywell RTH9580WF & ISY?
Lyric vs TCC is also a factor. Their Lyric API is fully available but does not work for other WiFi stats.
-
Honeywell Comfort Control API
Honeywell TCC was just added to NodeLink. It requires ISY V5 firmware and currently just sends the data to the ISY, control from the ISY will come in a later release. http://forum.universal-devices.com/forum/113-nodelink/
-
Honeywell RTH9580WF & ISY?
New NodeLink version is up if there are any brave Honeywellers out there. http://forum.universal-devices.com/forum/113-nodelink/
- Honeywell RTH9580WF & ISY?
-
Honeywell RTH9580WF & ISY?
I can promise you you'll get none. I tried to get API about half a dozen times and they just ignore. On a related note, I'll have initial support for "Total Connect Comfort" thermostats in NodeLink by the end of the weekend. Initially it will just be to send data to the ISY. After that I'll add stat control.
-
Honeywell RTH9580WF & ISY?
No. The API is cloud only. UDI are also using their V5 node architecture to allow developers to support products like this, not support directly.
-
Fireplace Low Voltage Control Switch
My PLM is the latest (no ALL_ON), I've never had one, I have the fireplace on a 30m ISY program timer, and my fireplace has a blower to prevent internal overheating anyway. I lose sleep due to a number of things, that's not one of them.
-
Deadbolt Recommendations?
+1 Schlage BE469. I have two, they work flawless and have battery life ~ 1 year.
-
Network Thermostat
Ebay. They sell them at aartech tho
-
Network Thermostat
Getting status back and additional humidity control
-
Network Thermostat
You can control via the network module. If you want additional functionality, check out VenLink.
-
How to get both Zwave AND Zigbee in the same environment ?
I'm writing a program (that runs on a separate computer or Pi) that will link a GEM to the ISY.
-
ISY Power Module / Brultech GEM
MWareman, In your config we'll either need the DB to send data out more generically, or you'll need to add Ethernet to GEM. ppitkin, My current app can decode either ASCII or SEG format and then re-encode to send up to SEG. If the DB allows it (I have no idea how it actually communicate/authenticates with the GEM) I could easily re-encode to HTTP GET as well and send to the DB.
-
ISY Power Module / Brultech GEM
Fair enough. Then we can see if being a middle man would work. GEM can send to Dashbox via TCP/IP (HTTP Get Brultech Packet Type 3). If the Dashbox allows it, I could decode this format for ISY data and then mirror it through to the Dashbox.
-
ISY Power Module / Brultech GEM
If it'll send out SEG I can likely get it to work. That's what I'm running right now.
-
ISY Power Module / Brultech GEM
My program talks directly to the GEM. I also plan on handling the GEM data in SEG format so that I can forward the data along to SEG (Right now it appears the GEM will not support sending to SEG locally and still allowing me to connect for push data). Unfortunately I can't find any documentation on the Dashbox or it's communication capabilities.
-
ISY Power Module / Brultech GEM
-
ISY Power Module / Brultech GEM
All channels will have the info you show in main, accessible in programs. I'm not terribly keen on keeping separate counters within the node server - you miss data if it's not running for some reason.