Everything posted by jkraus
-
KASA Names
oops, Kasa NS now "disconnected" and cannot get it to connect even with restarting it and restarting the PG3
-
KASA Names
BTW, thanks for the upgrade, I can delete devices and change names, great!!!
- Query
- Query
- Query
-
Polisy to Eisy benefit
I just upgraded for the 994 to Polisy early last year. What benefit would I get to move to Eisy now?
- Query
- KASA Names
-
KASA Names
Nevermind, rebooting the system worked
-
KASA Names
-
KASA Names
we have discussed the earlier this year, it does not work, at least for me. So when I change the name in the app it does not reflect in the NS or AC
-
KASA Names
Old topic, but still an issues: I seem to remember last time I changed the name of one of my Kasa smart plugs on my Kasa phone app it was reflected in the NS and AC, but that is not happening now. How do I get the NS to recognize the name changes? I have restarted the NS a couple of times
-
ZOOZ 800 USB Dongle now $17
OH, thanks!
-
ZOOZ 800 USB Dongle now $17
is this compatible with the Polisy and will it increase range over the 700 series?
-
Insteon product availability
Looks like more products are becoming availbe for Insteon, yea!
-
Z-Wave bulb socket
anyone come across one? Dimmable would be best, but any at all? Not a Z-wave bulb, but a socket
-
Having to restart every few days
I find the KASA NS not so reliable. It works great for several days then does not and have to restart the NS then works OK again, anyone else?
- KASA names
- KASA names
-
KASA names
wondering if there is any update?
-
KASA names
just sent you the log file
-
KASA names
It was/is, and did not work but after a while it changed. Not sure what I did. as it was always ture and did not work initially. Is there a way to refresh it or if it is always true changing the name in the app should happen automatically?
-
KASA names
I seem to remember last time I changed the name of one of my Kasa smart plugs on my Kasa phone app it was reflected in the NS and AC, but that is not happening now. How do I get the NS to recognize the name changes? I have restarted the NS a couple of times Joe
-
Smart Edison style bulbs NS?
good question. The lights are controlled by a switch that needs to be on all of the time as other thing are on the circuit, so the light need to have embedded in-line insteon dimmers, and I thought the micro dimmers were only if there was a switch at the light
-
Smart Edison style bulbs NS?
Sorry, I mean this style: https://www.amazon.com/Dimmable-Edison-Equivalent-Standard-Filament/dp/B09QPYKZ3H/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=23ARQ9TJS38TP&keywords=edison%2Bbulbs&qid=1674658280&sprefix=edison%2Caps%2C142&sr=8-1-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExUzlTTzJPUkFHME9IJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUExMDIzNzIzMkFQRTVBUDVGV082TCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMTgwOTAwMTlJN1FIOTRRQjM0NSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1