Option to Add Devices to Scene (In Off State)

silberda

Suggestion

If I could add a bunch (Say 20) devices to a scene so that triggering the scene turns them off it would save a lot of time in some programming scenarios.

i.e. Select 20 devices desired in the off status when a scene is activated, Right Click, Add to Scene (In OFF State).

Use Case:

Setting up 2x Scenes (Mood Lighting & Party Lighting) that cancel each-other out when activated

Party Lighting Scene Buttons to turn on certain Lights but also Turns off Lights from the Mood Scene that are not a part of the Party Scene and Vice-Versa.

• 2 weeks later...

I do know that you can add a device in the off state but you need to add to scene then go into the scene, drop the on-level to zero and in my case with 10 controllers for the same scene update the on-level for the device in each controller for the scene.

I doubt this is a common task but if there was a way to add a few devices at once to a scene And have the ability to add them in the off state it would save me 100 interactions in programming as I wont need to set each device in the scene in the off state for the scene and then for each controller.

Hi Dave,

What you need to do is to make the ISY scene and use:

1. Apply Changes To All Devices

2. For each Controller in the Scene, click on Copy Scene Attributes from

This will dramatically reduce the number of times you have to set on level/ramp rate.

With kind regards,

Michel

• 3 weeks later...

Archived