KPL Issue

jrini

I have been having a problem with a 2847S v.41 KPL. The linkages are fine. The scenes work as expected. Depressing buttons A, B, and C only illuminate the depressed button, however when I use the button labeled “D†(the fans highest speed) all four buttons labeled alphabetically illuminate.

My most recent attempt to correct this problem consisted of doing a factory reset on the KPL and doing the “restore links†on all of the scenes associated with the KPL. This had no effect.

What can I try next?

As a side issue I have not been able to do a “Scene Test†on any of the ISY Scenes. I right click on any scene, select “Diagnostics†from the right-click menu, then select “Scene Test†and nothing happens.

Thunderstorms knocked out my power secods after I got 4.0.5 loaded on my ISY. Power just came back. 4.0.5 fixed the Scene Test problem.

Still need suggestions on the Fan Button LED issue.

Also I do not know if it is related to the power outage or 4.0.5 but the Two Wire Dimmer (2474DWH) I have in the bathroom is working locally but not being seen by the ISY.

jrini-

Have you checked the scene definition for Fan-High and verified that the on level for the A,B and C buttons is set to 0?

-Xathros

Please note that if those two other KPLs are V41, you really have to remove them from ISY and then add them back in using v4.0.5.

After removing each of the KPLs (all 5 were v41) and adding it back, as directed by Michel Kohanim, all of my KPLs are now performing perfectly.

Since a thunderstorm took out the power at my house immediately after I installed v4.0.5, I do not know if the following two issues are related to v4.0.5 but I am listing them in case others have similar issues.

I had to delete and add back a Micro ON/Of (2443-222) after installing v4.0.5.

I have not been able to get the ISY to recognize a SwitchLincâ„¢ 2-Wire Dimmer (2474DWH) installed in my bathrroom. This device is working normally when locally used.

Archived