Query All changing relay states?

slee29

I just had an event occur last night that I have not seen since I first installed my ISY-994IR pro. It would appear that the "Query All" program that runs at 3AM is somehow tripping my garage door IOLinc relays. I see the single garage door relay go briefly to 100% but I never see the double door relay report at all but both doors were open still a 6:43AM. I have no active/disabled programs that ever execute the door relays.

Waking up in the middle of winter with both garage doors open is not exactly pleasant. Any ideas what is happening here? I will again disable the "query all" since I can't risk this accident from occurring again.

Here is the log:

Scene:LEE ISY Controller Status Query Tue 2014/01/14 03:00:00 AM Program Log

Main Floor / Kitchen / Kitchen_KP8A Dinette Cans / Kitchen_KP8H GR Lights Status 100% Tue 2014/01/14 03:00:02 AM System Log

Main Floor / Garage / Garage2Car-20.F7.91-Sensor Status 100% Tue 2014/01/14 03:00:05 AM System Log

Main Floor / Main Hall / Main Hall Switch Status 0% Tue 2014/01/14 03:00:22 AM System Log

Main Floor / Garage / Garage1Car-22.7A.A5-Sensor Status 100% Tue 2014/01/14 03:00:33 AM System Log

Main Floor / Garage / Garage1Car-22.7A.A5-Relay Status 100% Tue 2014/01/14 03:00:34 AM System Log

Main Floor / Garage / Garage Lights KP6.1 / Garage KP6.C-TwoCarDoor Status 100% Tue 2014/01/14 03:00:37 AM System Log

Main Floor / Garage / Garage1Car-22.7A.A5-Relay Status 0% Tue 2014/01/14 03:00:40 AM System Log

Main Floor / Main Bath / Main Bath Lights Status 97% Tue 2014/01/14 04:13:57 AM System Log

Main Floor / Main Bath / Main Bath Lights Status 0% Tue 2014/01/14 04:14:38 AM System Log

Are you using the Trigger Reverse option on the IOLincs? If so, the 3am query (or any other query of these devices) will change what the ISY sees as the sensor status and possibly trigger programs/scenes based on the change in status.

-Xathros

Thank you for the reply Xathros.

Last year I did install with reverse trigger "on" but then changed out my contact sensors so that the reverse signal was not needed. Both I/O Lincs are showing no check in the "Trigger Reverse". They are both setup for Momentary B - Triggered by On AND Off.

Now I need a program to monitor my garage door status at all hours of the day and set the Elk siren off! Last nights event/problem did not even execute the "I'm home but garage door has been open 20 minutes" program? I can see why the 1-car did not execute because the status went back (for no obvious reason) to 0% but the 2-car is a mystery.

If

(

Control 'Main Floor / Garage / Garage2Car-20.F7.91-Sensor' is switched On

And Control 'Main Floor / Garage / Garage2Car-20.F7.91-Sensor' is not switched Off

)

And (

$SteveOs_iPhone5_Home is not 0

)

Then

Wait 20 minutes

Send Notification to 'ATT-SMS' content 'GarageTwoCarOpen'

Else

- No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

Can you check the summary tab for the programs and see what the status and last run time are for the posted program. Based on the fact that the sensor state changes were logged, I would have expected this program to run unless another condition prevented it.

-Xathros

First thing I looked for was the last run time of those garage door monitoring programs (I have four). Of course, those timestamps got wiped out when the wife discovered the doors open at 6:40 AM and immediately closed them.

I'm the late riser (7 AM) and she asked why in the world I would forget to close the garage doors with 45 MPH winds blowing. :shock:

How stable is the state of your iPhone detection? That is the only condition I see that might have prevented your warning program from running.

Another possibility is that of a failed to deliver SMS (Very possible). I don't use SMS for any critical notifications anymore as they are just not reliable enough. Instead I am using push notifications with Prowl and the network module.

-Xathros

Archived