Programs stopped working

davbow

I have several simple programs to turn off closet lights after they are turned on. For some reason, they have all stopped working. They were working great for months.

I have tried everything I can think of, but it seems nothing has rectified the problem. Any suggestions as to what I should do to troubleshoot?

post-5916-140474165348_thumb.png

Hi davbow,

For these programs to work, ISY must "hear" INSTEON signals coming from devices unsolicited. So, the first test is to go to the Admin Console and see whether or not the status of those devices change if you turn them on/off physically. If not, then go to Tools | Diagnostics | Show PLM Link Table, click on the Start button, wait for completion and then click on the Count button. I suspect that the count is either really low or probably zero. If zero, then try File | Restore Modem (PLM).

In short, there needs to be links it the PLM for each device. I suspect the PLM has lost its links.

With kind regards,

Michel

David-

How old is your PLM? Do you have a spare on hand? If not, you might consider ordering one before this PLM quits.

-Xathros

8 months is within warranty. Pick up a spare and have Smarthome replace the failing one for a future spare.

-Xathros

Archived