cadmus

I tried to manually upgrade the firmware but am having problems. I downloaded the java update, installed and cleared the cache. When I try to launch the ISY994 Admin console, nothing happens anymore. I am on Mac OSX 10.8.5. When I try to click on the web link, Firefox says that it can only launch applications from the apple store. i added the web address to allowed sites but am unable to access. Can anyone help?

Thank you

I tried to manually upgrade the firmware but am having problems. I downloaded the java update, installed and cleared the cache. When I try to launch the ISY994 Admin console, nothing happens anymore. I am on Mac OSX 10.8.5. When I try to click on the web link, Firefox says that it can only launch applications from the apple store. i added the web address to allowed sites but am unable to access. Can anyone help?

Thank you

Go to system preferences on your mac.

Select the Security & Privacy Applet

General Tab

Unlock the Applet with your system password

Select "Anywhere" under allow apps from"

Then try to run the admin console again.

Hope this helps

-Xathros

To expand on Xathros instructions. If you have security restricted to App Store apps, you can leave the setting as is and right click the app and click open. This will ask you to confirm that you want to override the security settings and then it will open from that point on.

To expand on Xathros instructions. If you have security restricted to App Store apps, you can leave the setting as is and right click the app and click open. This will ask you to confirm that you want to override the security settings and then it will open from that point on.

I was not aware of that ability.  Thanks for the useful tip!

-Xathros

And the override only works for that app and that version. If you update it it will have to be opened by right clicking again.

As it should be.

-Xath

Archived